Saturday, February 12, 2022

Six inches

 It started snowing mid morning and really has not stopped all day, even as I write at 7:20 p.m. it is still coming down, so there are got to be at least six inches out there now.

Laundry and housework done this morning, Hubby was helping his daughter so I sewed during the afternoon.   Working on a quilt for our bed, finally found a pattern that is easy and using up some of my fabric stash.  

In a miserable mood today, I  know why but it will pass just like it has before.   

Dinner tonight was liver and onions, peas and sweet potato. Jelly and fruit for dessert.


Have a great evening.



3 comments:

  1. Oh man... liver & onions! One of my favorite meals of all time! I hope your "mood" has improved today, Pat. I understand about that and it's always so miserable. *gentle hugs* ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get any of your snow but it has been bitterly cold all weekend. Sorry you are feeling gloomy - hope it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my worst childhood memories is being forced to eat badly cooked liver. To this day I cannot eat it which is a shame because, apparently, cooked well, it is delicious. Some memories can not be over ridden! I hope your mood brightens. Be gentle with yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...