Thursday, February 03, 2022

Spiders

Worked on the Spring cleaning again today, this time the front hall closet got the cleaning.   

I think two spiders must live in this house, there are enough shoes and boots to take care of all the eight legs of a spider.   The problem is both of us hate to throw anything away that we know we will be using again.   Coats, jackets, scarves, hats and gloves..... not even going there.  Going to sort them all out and give them away to people who need them more than we do.  There is a spare closet downstairs and I will be putting the out of season things in there and do the same when Summer is over to reduce the clutter.  Anyway, its clean and tidy.

Not much else done today, except look at the snow we had yesterday and overnight,   thank goodness it was not as much as was forecast.  Hubby cleared the driveway this morning, getting ready for another dumping whenever it comes.

Dinner tonight was meatballs and a salad, with a little pasta.



1 comment:

  1. The notion to spring clean hasn't struck me yet. I think I'll wait until it warms up!

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...