Sunday, February 06, 2022

We are on a roll

 Beautiful sunshine again today, but still quite cold, but we will take it.

Did not get the opportunity to post photos of the sunrise yesterday, so thought I would do it today.  The morning clouds were too thick for any chance of getting the sun to look as lovely as it did yesterday.





From the tracks in the snow, we had deer almost to the back door of the house.  They are looking for food, as most of the grasses have been covered up by snow for a long time.  They have been eating the low branches of the fir trees in our neighbours back garden.

Not much happening around in my area of the world, for which I am thankful.

So with that I will wish you all a great Sunday, no matter what your plans are.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. Have to admit I am rarely up early enough to see the sun rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I am up, other mornings not early enough. It doesn't help when the sun is pouring in the window as it usually wakes me up. A good alarm clock.

      Delete
  2. You live in a magical part of the world. Can you leave something out for the deer or is that not a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wild deer that just happen to roam everywhere and any where they please. If we feed them them become more of a nuisance than what they are now.
      Don't worry, they always find something to eat.

      Delete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...