Monday, November 08, 2021

Out to Lunch

Looking forward to having lunch with two friends today.  Have not seen one of them for a couple of years, so it is going to be great to catch up, I can see a long lunch break coming up today.

Yesterday was a glorious day, temp went up to 16*C beautiful blue skies and sunshine all day.   I went for a 3/4 hour walk, increasing the time a little each day, and intend to walk everyday even if it is just that length of time.  Overdoing it is not a wise thing to do at this point in time.   I did get some exercise from the bending and stretching  during the gardening season but that is all over now for a while, so hopefully the Winter will be kind and the streets won't be to icey for walking.  I will be taking my hiking poles with me, I find they help considerably.   A lot of people that walk by the house are using them, a good investment in my opinion.

Hubby picked up leaves at our neighbours property yesterday, ours are still green on the trees, so none on the estate to be picked up, except some blown from other gardens, not enough yet to worry about. 

Not much else happening today, except the repairman is coming "sometime today" to fix the drier. 

Dinner last night was OK,  some days I just don't feel like preparing a meal, and yesterday was one of those days.  Must think about today's dinner soon.

So with that, I am going to wish you all a good day.


4 comments:

  1. Your lunch with friends sounds lovely. I haven't eaten in a restaurant in over a year! Maybe I should plan something with friends soon. Hope the dryer got fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lovely lunch in a bistro and we were able it sit with a drink and chat as there was only a couple of tables occupied.

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a lovely lunch. Nothing like catching up with friends for a laugh and a good natter. If I am not in the mood for preparing a meal I can guarantee it will be mediocre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lovely lunch in a bistro not busy so we chatted for a long time.

      Delete

All fixed and moving

 Joyce the Janome, only need a little fix, which did not take too long at the shop, so she is now back in the sewing room.  Sally the Singer...