Saturday, November 06, 2021

Extra Hour

Our clocks go back an hour tonight, so an extra hour of sleep.  Do not like the evenings drawing in so early tomorrow will be dark around 5:30 p.m.   Makes for a long evening.   It takes me a couple of days to get back into the new time, it is a form of jet lag I suppose.

Woke to a white frost this morning, however, the sun it rising above the tree tops and melting it and promising another lovely sunny day.  The long range forecast is for more sun for the balance of the upcoming week, with temps up to 15*C for a couple of days. I will take it, you will hear no complaints from me.

Laundry on the go, not sure what else is going to happen today, as I have nothing planned.  Must think about what is for dinner.  I do not make a weekly menu, just go with what I fancy on the day.  Do you make a weekly menu for your dinners?

Not much else to tell you about today, so will wish you a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. We have a supermarket just up the road so tend to buy day to day. I find weekly planning and bi-weekly shopping more efficient but I need to be in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I don't make menus for our meals. It's the same with me... whatever I fancy is what I make. 50-75% of the time I make something the other two like but I can't or won't eat because of my diabetes... so most days I have a salad as my main meal. A couple times a week I announce that it's "every person for themselves" and that means everybody has to figure out for their own selves what they're going to eat. I never care about it... I wouldn't mind eating a couple bananas and calling it supper. But the other two don't fancy doing that. What's their problem??!!! *haha* ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...