Wednesday, November 03, 2021

White, white, white

 That was the colour clinging to the maple leaves when I opened my eyes and looked out of the bedroom window this morning.  Snow, just a dusting but snow just the same.   The sun still has some heat in it so where the rays are landing it is melting.   I believe I mentioned in an earlier post we would be picking up leaves in the snow.  That is likely what we will be doing, they are still clinging to the branches reluctant to let go.   Hubby is still waiting for the parts to arrive, so the tractor is idle again today.

I ran some errands yesterday, and going to make a hair appointment today to get a shampoo and cut.  My hair does not have a lot of body so when it starts to gets a bit longer than I like, it will not do anything I want it to, so now is the time to get it done.

We have hot water radiator heating, so we need a humidifier to keep the air moist.  We turned it on today, as our skin is feeling a bit dry.   The humidifier needs a filter, we do have one in the machine and a spare, but as we are experiencing issues with delivery of the tractor parts Hubby has gone to purchase some extra ones, just in case.  We do change them every two weeks, and soak the used on in a vinegar and water solution to rid the fins of the lime scale.

Well I should get myself moving, think about our dinner.

Have a great day.



2 comments:

  1. As one who lives where it doesn't snow I imagine the beauty and choose to forget about the freezing cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here...yet! I had to scrape my car's windshield this morning, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...