Thursday, July 22, 2021

So cute and colourful

 Yesterday afternoon, I went shopping for the Great Grands and found everything I wanted to get for all four of the birthdays I have missed during the past  three months.  Now need to make arrangements  to get them delivered.

Two cute dresses for A.  Leggings and a coordinating top for another A,  Two shorts and two coordinating tops for V.  Shorts and a shirt for C.   All for under $100.00.   They make such cute outfits for little ones,  it was difficult not to just go wild and buy one of everything.   Had a good day, happy with my purchases what more can a woman ask for.

Also, made a quick visit to W, as they carry the eye vitamins that both Hubby and I take on a daily basis.  I know W buys in bulk so that prices can be lower for the consumer, so I got our vitamins for $11.49 each 50 tablet bottle.  If I had gone to SDM another big drug store here in Canada, which also buys in buk, I would be paying $23.49 for the same size bottle.   Can you blame me for going to W!

It was down right chilly this morning when we got up, so the forecast was correct, at present we have a cloudy sky with a promise of some sunshine this afternoon, which should start to warm up things up.  Our Summer, so far has just been all over the board, hot, cold, wet, dry or name it we have had all of it.

Dinner tonight is ham, scalloped  potatoes, salad and the remaining strawberries.



1 comment:

  1. Your weather really has been all over the place. So glad you had a good shopping day and found everything you wanted. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...