Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Hump Day

Wednesday, Sept 30th, is my DD1 birthday, she is 58 years old today.  The day we came home from the hospital was a beautiful sunny day with many of the trees in full of colour.  Not today, we have clouds, and showers and it is cold, well not really cold, it is colder than we have had in a long time.  Have to get use to the temps being lower and putting on that extra sweater.  

Last night we watched to U.S. debate on TV,  what can I say, politics and religion should not be discussed among friends, so enough said.  

I was planning on doing the daffodil bulbs today, however, just a bit too damp for that, do you plant bulbs in the Autumn?   My sister went to visit her son in his new house last weekend and told me their garden had a beautiful show of Autumn crocus,  I have never seen any in the garden centers have you?   

Today is going to be an inside day, so it looks like it will be a sewing  and housework day.

Not much else going on today.   

Dinner tonight salmon, mushrooms, cauliflower and the remainder of the salad from last night.  Fresh fruit for dessert.

Chat tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I'm embarrassed to be an American right now! I didn't watch the debate but I've heard enough about it on the news this morning. To think that one of these characters is going to be our new president in November is a frightening thought indeed. Yes, it's chilly here in Indiana too... and rainy. Typical autumn weather I suppose. I heard our winter is going to be brutal. We shall see. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...