Sunday, September 20, 2020

Better late than never

Yes, I am a bit late posting today, no real reason, just busy I suppose doing Sunday things, which is not much of anything.

I covered up some plants last night as we were forecast a frost but it never happened, which is a good thing as I need to bring these plants inside for the Winter, but want them to get as much natural lig.ht and rain before I do    

 Worked on my baby quilt today and then helped Hubby patch the driveway.  It is a cement drive, and it has several holes in it that needed to be filled in..  Did not have enough cement, so it appears to be an ongoing job for tomorrow.   

Today was a nice sunny day, but the wind had a bit of a chill to it.  Ok if you were in the sun but a different story if you were in the shade of the tree.  To be expected at this time of the year.

DD2 and her husband left today for a few days away at an all inclusive hotel, it is there 30th wedding anniversary this week.  Where did that time go.  Their daughter, my youngest grand daughter passed her driving test on Friday, so she will now be able to drive herself to work, while Mum and Dad are away.  She is fortunate to have a job at the present time, even though it is in a fast food restaurant.  Giving her extra money for her university year 2021.  

Dinner tonight was left over chicken, squash, salad and lemon pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...