Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday again

 And it is another beautiful day,  foggy early in the morning and the sun has burned it off, temp to feel like 30*C so we asre going for another ride this afternoon to visit my sister, have not seen her for a couple of months.  She has COPD so has been keeping a low profile.  

Last night the quilt guild I belong to had our first meeting in six months.  Usually we have our meetings in one of the members houses, we take turns hosting, however, because of social distancing  we had to rent a hall to abide the rules and regulations.  We are a group of 20 members, however, only 14 members were in attendance.  If we are able we will meet again in the same location in October, at which time we will reveal two challenge project everyone has been working on for the past few months.   Enjoyed catching up all the news from everyone and seeing the projects that have been completed during our isolation period.

My tomato plants have done very well this year, and if we continue to have decent weather, all of the fruit will get ripe enough to pick and add to salads.  

Must get moving or the day will be gone before I know it.

Dinner tonight will be left over spaghetti with meat sauce, I will make another salad and we should eat the two remaining cobs of corn.  Dessert no decision on that yet, I have got into a rut on desserts, should look up something new for a change.  So must get on to that.

Chat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...