Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Grey Day

Cloudy and misty rain today, going to be day when the lights are going to be on all day.  Its only 14*C so feel quite cool.  It's looking like a typical Autumn day for sure.

Did quite a lot of sewing yesterday, so happy with that and more will be done today as nothing can be done outside.   If it clears up enough for a walk I will do that this afternoon.

 TV cable on the fritz again, so we were unable to watch anything last night, we did however, watch a DVD we had.   Apparently we have to get a new  box which connects the cable and the TV.  I am sure these boxes would last a lot longer if they were new and not reconditioned ones.  Hubby went to the retain outlet to exchange the box only to be told the outlet had been closed.  Going to another in a mall, however, it is not open yet.    There is nothing else we could do, theaters and cinemas are not open and if they were I doubt we would go, in this pandemic, TV is about the only entertainment we have during the evenings at the present time.   

Going to get my hair cut today,  I have a short style, and at some point, and it seems to happen over night it just becomes so difficult to handle, so then I know its time for a trim.

Dinner tonight is chicken, Brussel sprouts and salad. nothing decided for dessert yet.

2 comments:

  1. I take it you don't have an Amazon Fire Stick? That's a wonderful little gadget to attach to your television set, to watch movies and YouTube and things on your living room tv. We finally had cable disconnected because we just weren't watching it, opting for the Fire Stick instead. Just a thought. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, will investigate Fire Stick.

      Delete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...