Sunday, September 27, 2020

Warm

Warm enough last night to have the window open, 18*C was the low temp.  Windy and cloudy today with the sun  trying to peek through, only seeing it for short periods of time as the clouds separate for a short while.  Getting prepared for the rain which is forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday I suppose.  We do need the rain, ground is very dry.

Quiet Sunday for me, Hubby is over at his daughters as today they are putting down some patio stones,  I cannot lift them, so staying home and doing some sewing on my challenge quilt, which is due for a reveal in late October.

Daughter #2 and her husband returned from their week away to celebrate their anniversary, they had a great time hiking,   boating, horse back riding and a treatment in a spa.  She said the food was amazing, however, the only down side was it had to be served to them in their room.   

Not much else going on here at the moment,

Dinner tonight, roast pork, applesauce, cauliflower and salad.  Dessert, cake and ice cream.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law. It sounds like they had a wonderful time. Enjoy your dinner too... it sounds delicious! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...