Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Slept In

After the whirlwind weekend  I was tired, however, did not go to bed very early last night, dam that TV.   Once in bed though it took me no time at all to go to sleep and slept all the way through to 9:00 a.m. this morning.    Then....realized I had an appointment at 11:30 a.m, so up and attem right quick.  Breakfast, dishes, bed made, shower, dressed with time to spare to leave by 11:00 a.m.   I had an appointment for  a trial for a new hearing aid, but was kept waiting as the technician who was seeing me had cut her finger, so that needed to be covered etc.   She was a new one, and very through, a lot better than the ones I have had previously.   Hoping this trial pair is better than the previous ones.  Time will tell.

Hubby is picking up the leaves on the lawn of a neighbour across the street.  He does it with the lawn tractor, so no tedious raking that is hard on the shoulders and arms.

It is that time around here, some of the trees are losing their leaves , while others are still green, so the picking up leaves season is going to be a long one.

I did some errands this afternoon, but did not get everything I needed, so will have to try another store.  I came home as I did not want to be stuck in long lines of rush hour traffic.

We did not have leftovers last night, so soup and sandwich was on the menu,   Leftovers for tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Out of town

After a lovely weekend of a birthday party and a Mother's day tea, I am still on the move. After being advised on Saturday, my new ride ...