Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Vertigo

 Lazy, quiet day as I am suffering from Vertigo.  I get a spell of this every once in awhile.   Not much helps only time and a Gravol pill or two.  It is a terrible feeling, dizzy when I move too fast and also have an upset tummy.  The Gravol is making me tired too, so maybe that is the best thing to do.   Sit and maybe close my eyes for a little while.

Do any of my readers get Vertigo?  If so, what do you do?

Hoping to find an easy dinner for Hubby tonight, so have not even thought about it until now.

Cloudy and cold today.  just like I feel.  

So that is all from me today. 




1 comment:

  1. My daughter-in-law's mother gets vertigo a lot. It seems to go in cycles. She's been to the doctor numerous times for it and I think what they settled on was that it is caused by her diabetes. Her hearing is failing too and they've tied it in with that as well. I get vertigo time and again but usually it's caused by a draft in my ears, as when I'm on the motorcycle or outside when it's cold & windy. It lasts a few days and then disappears... and I never get nauseous from it. I hope yours goes away quickly. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...