Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Shopping

 As I have mentioned previously, I only buy for my six great grand children and it is usually clothes.  I contacted my grandchildren to enquire about sizes and what the children needed in the clothing line.  I had received a reply from my GS however, was waiting for my GD to get back to me, her reply came just as I was leaving the house yesterday, so perfect timing.

I usually go to a well known children's clothing store, they have all of the sizes I needed, and a good return/ exchange policy if Mum or Dad want to return  something.

I got everything I wanted and once home checked to see if I received all of the discounts that were advertised.  Opening the bag I found a shirt I did not buy and upon checking further I was charged for something I did not buy and not for something I did buy.  So right back to the store to correct the problem. It took the sales staff some time to sort it all out, and were full of apologies, but all is good now.  So they little ones are now all taken care off.  Because we are not having a family get together this year I will take the gifts to their houses for opening on Christmas Day.   

My grand daughter who is attending the U of O will be home for the holidays and I will do some social distance visiting during the time she will be home.   I have not see her in person since last Christmas, so it will be nice to see her face to face, masked on course.

Hubby is a "news paper clipper".  He saves the pages that has information on them that he wants to keep and he piles them up, he has quite a collection.  So currently he is cutting out the articles he wants to keep.  They will then be put in a binder.  Lots of these articles have come in handy over time.  

Dinner last night was Chinese, nice for a change as we had not had that for a long time.  Tonight, being Tuesday, is chicken dinner.   We are suck creatures of habit it is becoming scary.

Well that is me for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...