Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Posting tonight

Don't know what tomorrow will bring, going to have a cataract surgery tomorrow, so doing a short post tonight.

Wanted to show everyone reading my blog the wall hanging that I have just finished.  It is now hanging in my kitchen for the Winter.  We have a lot of cardinals coming to our feeder all year long.  

This is a collage, I purchased the pattern, and it was downloaded onto my computer.  Never done a collage before and thoroughly enjoyed the process.  Might get another if the picture is to my liking.

  



Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your cataract surgery tomorrow. My husband had it done a few years ago & he said it's the best decision he ever made.... he can see so much clearer now. Do exactly as the eye doctor says, post-surgery, and you'll be just fine. I'll be praying for you. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...