Sunday, December 20, 2020

Mild

Late yesterday afternoon we had light rain, which melted all of the snow.  Woke this morning to light fog and drizzle and it is quite mild 6*C.  Cloudy all day.

Did a couple of errands this morning, so I can now all of the Christmas shopping I was going to do has been done.  Just have to wrap and remotely deliver to all my great grand children.  

Within the next couple of days I am going to visit my sister, she lives about an hour and half drive away from me, so it will take up most of the afternoon going and coming.  Because she is always cooking and feeding her family (not so much at the present time of course), I made her a set of bowl cozies.  They are big ones to accommodate serving bowls. 

For some unknown reason Hubby has a swollen left knee, in October he fell on it, and yesterday it started to hurt and now is swollen, he will try and make an appointment with the Dr. for tomorrow.   I go to my eye surgeon on Tuesday for a check up on my cataract removal, then have to wait until January for the left eye to be done.  If the times goes as fast as the past month, that day will be here before I know it.  

Dinner tonight, pork tenderloin, backed potato and squash, dessert yet to be decided.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...