Sunday, December 13, 2020

Big change coming

Yesterday was mild and wet, however, starting today, the weather is going to be cold with some possible snow.   

Did not do much yesterday, laundry and the essential tidy and meals and I did spend a few minutes in the sewing room.  We did watch a couple of programs we had recorded in the afternoon.  Hubby then BBQ'd a steak, baked potato and beans for our dinner last night/  It was a big piece of meat, so what was left over we shall finish tonight with some veg.

For the past month, on Sundays,  I have been cooking a bigger and different breakfast.  This morning we had a ham and cheese omelet and toast, it was very tasty.  Back to our normal for the rest of the week.

We, or I should say the city I live in, will be in RED restrictions as of midnight tonight, in hopes of curbing the outbreaks of the virus.  On the news last night it showed people flocking to the malls to get their Christmas shopping done before the deadline.  I know that Santa has to come.....BUT. 

Having said that I should see if my hairdresser can cut my hair one day this coming week, now that my eye is almost healed.  I may have to wear the shield while she does it it, just to keep small pieces of hair away from my eye.  I will wash my hair before I go to eliminate any  problems there.

Not much going on today, 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, some people act like the pandemic never occurred. I simply don't understand it. I don't think the restrictions matter much if the police aren't going to enforce it. I just stay home and let the rest of the world go by. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Doors Open

 This past weekend in a city close to where I live it had a "Doors Open" program, which is.    In the city, forty four different o...