Saturday, December 19, 2020

Back to normal

Yesterday, I did the Epley maneuver and took a series of Gravol and today feeling good.  I don't know what causes it, and so glad my  Doctor suggested I do the Epley.  It works for me and that is good.

Had my hair cut yesterday, as it appears our area may back into shut down again, because the number of cases are going up.  In my opinion, it should have been done a while ago.  We made the decision not to go any where for Christmas a month ago and now happy we did that.  The newspaper indicated the vaccine should be delivered to our city in the next couple of days.  The hospital front line workers and nursing homes will be the first to receive it.  However, everyone else needs to do their part, until more people are vaccinated.

Is there anyone reading my blog, who is a quilter?  I am in the process of doing one for my grand daughter, I have mentioned this previously, however, I cannot get motivated to get it finished, any tips for getting my MOJO back into sewing this quilt.

Cloudy at the present time, but a bit milder than the last couple of days.  Snow is in the forecast, but not a lot, so no accumulation is expected.

Dinner last night was salmon, which is always very tasty.  Dinner tonight, has not been decided upon yet.

Not much going on in this house today, Hubby is watching a program on TV at the moment regarding investing, he has done quite well with the stock he  has purchased in the past.  I am doing laundry and going to do some sewing this afternoon.  I need to do some last minute errands,  ie: pay Visa and get some cash for grand daughters from the bank,  a gift card from McD's, and couple of gift bags for Great Grands gifts.  But that is not going to happen today, if the stores are open on Monday I will do it then, when they should not be as busy.  If I don't get there, well, it is what it is I am afraid.

Time to get moving,


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy the Epley Maneuver is working for you. Sometimes the simplest things produce the grandest results. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...