Sunday, December 06, 2020

A better day

 After getting all of the "stuff" off my chest, I feel better today.  Thanks for listening.

Today is cloudy, with the sun trying to get through but so far not having much luck.  More of our snow melted yesterday, just patches left where the sun does not get to.  None in the immediate forecast either, which is fine with me.  It's cool, temp just above the zero mark, so wind blowing like it was yesterday, so feel not too bad.  

The Christmas Cactus is putting forth more blooms, please with the way it is looking this year, last time it bloomed there were only a couple of flowers.  Later in the week I plan I getting a poinsettia.  

Not much happening today, got everything that needed to be taken care of yesterday, so today I am in my sewing room.

Dinner tonight, pork loin, baked potato, rutabaga, will warm up some of the veg we had left over from last night's dinner and lemon poke cake.

 

2 comments:

  1. We all have a need to vent. I'm glad you did and feel better. Blogging friends are the best... they listen (read) and truly care. I think all of us are in a funk, in various degrees. I am too. It's this d*mn virus! Hang in there~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seasonal affective disorder, so when the weather starts getting wintery, I really have to rein myself in or I'll get depressed and turn into Oscar the grouch.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...