Thursday, December 10, 2020

Fuzzy

 Today is a beautiful sunny day, cool at the moment and temp to go p to 4*C  a lot better than yesterday, when it was dull, damp and cold.

,I had my right eye cataract removed yesterday, it took a couple of hours total, and it was not as bad as I had expected it would be. So that is good.  My sight in that eye is still fuzzy but that will clear in time.  I have a return trip to the surgeon in a couple of weeks to check that all is good.

The operating room was so cold even with a blanket on me.  When I returned home it took me the whole afternoon and evening to get warmed up.  When I have my left eye done I am taking some warm fluffy socks with me.  Once my feet get cold my entire body is too.

Following doctor's orders for the next couple of days, no heavy lifting etc. so no housework is going to be done any time soon.  The house received a good going over on the weekend so it will be OK just the basics are to be done.   How much mess can two people make any way.  

Hubby is having a bone density test this morning, has the beginning of Osteoarthritis.  He takes a pill once a week to help with that.

Dinner tonight, not sure, time will tell. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the surgery is behind you... now on to complete healing. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...