Monday, December 07, 2020

Sunny and cold

 Up early this morning, lovely sunrise with sun and blue skies all day, however, the wind is cold.

Why was I up early?  I had the undercarriage of my car oiled, it keeps the rust from forming.  My car is a 2006, so it getting past it's prime but it still runs like clockwork and the oil must be working.....no rust.  Then I stopped at a local department store to pick up my vitamins and then to the garden center for a poinsettia.  The greenhouse was scarlet, pink and white all poinsettia's in bloom, very pretty.  Last year they had some big plants, no so this year, however, the one I got looks very nice in my living room.  Which colour do you like best, red, pink or white ?  As far as I am concerned it has to be red.  There was a sign that indicated all of their Christmas trees for all sold, so I must assume, because everyone is not going south or on a vacation somewhere, they are staying home and having a celebration in their own home. It's nice to see someone is making a living in these times.

 Lunch and then received a couple of phone calls that seem to last forever, but it was great talking to those callers.  Had not spoken to one in a long time, so it was especially nice to hear all of her news.

Puttering around this afternoon with some more Christmas decorating, house it looking a bit more festive now.  

 Dinner tonight leftovers, (the pork loin was delicious), dessert, not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...