We are still coping with the self isolation order and keeping busy.
The showers we have had during the past couple of days have been fairly warm, so things are stating to grow, Lawn is being cut today by hubby. I have been painting parts of the balcony with a primer coat. Tomorrow may see us putting the pieces together and then we can paint on the final coat. Still a lot to be done, not young any more, so we have taken it slow and steady
.
Tomorrow, May 2nd is my youngest great grandson's 4th birthday, going to miss the celebrations for this one too We have a lot of birthdays in late April and all though May, going to miss the parties for all of them.
Fish for dinner tonight, no french fries/chips for us, we try not to consume too much fat. Salad and another veg., fruit cocktail for dessert. We eat simple but nourishing meals, trying to keeps weight at a manageable number.
Had to stop writing until we had dinner, love these later evenings as we still do a bit of work outside after a meal. Cools down somewhat though after the sun goes down.
It's been a busy day, going to watch something of the TV to wind down before bed.
Stay Safe Stay Well Stay Home/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picnic
Sunday was a lovely day, and as there are going to be very few of these days left, I couldn't let this one go without being outside. I ...
-
After a hectic first few days of June, I was a home body for a few days, which was just fine, as I could get the never ending housework, la...
-
SISTER YOUR LIFE WAS A BLESSING YOUR MEMORY A TREASURE YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND WORDS AND MISSED BEYOND MEASURE.
-
Music is what I have listened too on and off for the past week and I will tell you all about it, but first. Last Wednesday was the last meet...
No comments:
Post a Comment