Monday, May 04, 2020

What a difference a day makes

Sunday our temp went up to 20*C,  sunny and the wind was warm, today, another story, cloudy, very windy and cold, temp having a difficult time to even get to 8*C.

It was too nice to stay in the house yesterday, so we did some garden work and had our lunch outside.  All the lawns were cut and everything is ship shape until we can start to think about planting annuals.  The garden centers are now allowed to be open, all be it, ordering on line and picking up at the curbside.  I like to see the plants  in person, so dont know how that is going to work, but work it shall, we have no choice at this point time.

The next door neighbor's ornamental fruit tree is bloom and is absolutely beautiful this year, took a couple of pics yesterday, this does not do it justice/
 
On my resume I can now add another job qualification, today I became a Hair Dresser, in about an hour.   Cut my own hair, a couple of mirrors, a good pair of scissors, brush, comb and the clippers I cut my Hubby;s hair with, and I was good to go.   I am presentable enough to go outside without a hat on so think I did quite well.....considering.

Today is a good day to stay in and do some sewing, so I am off to the sewing room.

Stay Safe Stay Well Stay home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...