Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day

In Canada today, it is Mother's Day,  my son has sent me good wishes for the day, my youngest daughter is working, so not able to contact me at present,  ( up date:  daughter #2 just called from the hospital (her work), to wish me a happy Mother's Day.)   my eldest daughter usually forgets, but that is OK.  I talk to my children throughout the weeks all the time.  When they were young Mother's Day  was home made cards, and bunches of flowers purchased as the grocery store.  Now they all have families of there own, they are Mothers and Fathers, so its their turn.  I still miss my Mother on days like this......so I remember my Mum by looking at her photo.


Stay safe stay well,
Doris






No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...