Sunday, May 31, 2020

Brrrr....Brrrr

Yes, it is even cooler this morning that it was yesterday, went down to five degrees C. last night. 
Sun shining, but the wind is strong, so making it feel colder than it really is.

Taking things easy today, a few muscles are hurting, I wish I would learn not to do so much, but never do seem to and then end up with too many aches and pains.  Should appreciate the fact that I can actually do all that I do, because so many people my age cannot.  Just have to start limiting what I do, I suppose.

Jumped on the scales this morning, you would think with everything I have been doing I would be  a skinny as a rail but ....no.  As soon as I look at food pounds seem to be put on.   Do you have a magic trick for loosing weight? 

Working in my sewing room today, making a paper pieced mariners star for a challenge quilt our guild is doing at the present time.  Not fond of paper piecing, but love the precise  way the fabric goes together.  Should do more of it to become better at doing it.  Do you paper piece when you quilt.

Cooking a beef roast for dinner, cauliflower and salads, not sure what is for dessert.

Stay safe, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...