Monday, June 01, 2020

Pleasant Day

It is warmer today, the beautiful blue sky is a great backdrop for the sun, no clouds and a slight breeze.

June 1st. loosing count of the number of weeks we have been in isolation, must be close to number eleven now.   Stores are able to open if they have a door opening to the street, limited number of people allowed in.  Drive in theaters were able to open this weekend too, again with a limited number of cars allowed in, no concession booth or washrooms open.  People had to remain in their cars.  The news showed families getting ready to see the movies, I bet they had small  potties in their cars for the little ones.

Have you been to a drive in movie theater?

Did a bit of gardening this morning, still hurting, cannot get rid of my sore neck and shoulders, so taking things easy.

Will be doing a bit of house work when finished here and then just might go into the sewing room again.  Working a a challenge quilt and it is getting to me as I cannot decide  what to do next,  Letting it sit so I can look at it then figure out what to do.

Left over roast beef from yesterday, it was a nice roast.  I must admit, I do make a very tasty gravy, I could eat it by the spoonful.  Cauliflower and brussel sprouts  and maybe a salad too.  Tinned peaches and cream for dessert.   I am getting hungry already.

Bye for now.
Stay safe, stay well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...