Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Getting warmer

Cool start today when we went to get our weekly groceries during the senior hour 7- 8 a.m. suppose to be warmer today than it was yesterday. Forecast indicates it will become humid later this week, I don't mind the heat but the humidity does me in, thank goodness for the A/C in the house.

Feeling good again today those crossed fingers must have done the trick.

Not much going on here today, so I will show you some photos of some of my quilting projects.

This is a quilt I made about 11 years ago, I converted a counted cross stitch pattern, every cross stitch is equal to a finished 1 inch square of fabric, there are over 8,000 of these squares.  It took me a long time to complete, never will attempt to do another,  even though I enjoyed the process. 

This is a wall hanging I made from a pattern in a magazine, back in 2004, gave it to my son and DIL.

Well, chores are calling,

Stay safe stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...