Friday, June 26, 2020

New Woman

That is how I am feeling right now.....why..my hair is cut just the way I wanted it to be done.  I went to a new salon and had the hairdresser my friend suggested I go to.   I will be going back.  Looking on the internet I found several styles that I wanted and then showed the hairdresser what I wanted and she nailed it.  She also took photos of me and my new style  with her phone, so she knows what to do next time.  There will certainly be a next time.  

Today, sunny with cloudy periods just nice to start the day, however, more clouds and more humidity in the afternoon.  Rain is forecast for tomorrow, might be a day to stay inside and  quilt..

Housework today and not much else done.

Quick and easy dinner  tonight, pulled pork on a bun and a big salad, dessert strawberry shortcake and whipped cream.

Stay safe, stay well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...