Friday, June 19, 2020

Humidity Building

We have the heat and humidity for the next couple of days, then thunderstorms and hopefully rain, that we desperately need, the gardens and lawns are looking a bit stressed.  I only water the plants my DD1 gave me a few days ago.  Can't afford to do the entire property.

The hiking poles are working quite well, glad I got them, second guessing myself for a little while.  While this heat wave is here I will be doing the walking in the evening when it cooler.

My DD2 and her hubby have a motor cycle and go on rides when both of their days off coincide and the weather is cooperating.   I am not a fan of motor cycles, especially when a daughter is riding on one,  hubby is a safe driver, however, it is the other vehicles on the road I worry about.  So on FB yesterday she said they were in Niagara Falls,  we are now in stage 2, so I assume going there and keeping your distance is acceptable.)   At 7:00 p.m. they were still they OMG they are going to come home in the dark. hope you are staying there I wrote back, Yes, they were.  They said it was like a ghost town, hardly any people there.   As of right now have not checked to see if they are home.  A Mother worries about her children no matter what their age.

Well, time to blow up the balloons and go to the drive by.

Catch you later.

Oops forgot to post this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...