Monday, June 22, 2020

Excited

It does not take much for me to get excited these days,..I have an appointment to get my hair cut.   Horay!. I feel as if I am drowning is my locks..  It is with a new hairdresser who my friend recommended,  she has been going to this one for years, so she must be OK.

The weather we were forecast yesterday did not hit us, we had very dark clouds, lots of thunder and some rain, we were lucky, but we do need rain, as what we received was not enough/

Went for my 1/2 hour walk again today, it is quite humid so it wasn't very comfortable.  The hiking poles are good, liking them.

Hubby is cutting the grass and trimming the hedges today, a lady stopped and commented on how our property looks so professionally taken care of.  We do a lot of work to keep it looking the way it does.  Some properties around here are not well kept at all, makes me wonder....if their outside is messy and untidy, what does the inside look like.
 
Hubby's youngest  grand daughter was brushed with a car while she was riding her bike on Saturday evening.  It was turning a corner and so was she, but the car came just a bit too close and pushed her off her bike.  She was taken to hospital, no internal injuries, no broken bones, cuts and bruises mostly.  She is doing well.

Dinner tonight...ham, mac and cheese, salad and peach crumble with cream for dessert/

Stay safe stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...