Monday, June 29, 2020

It's going to be a hot one

Humidity building today, no breeze to cool us down.  Went for my walk earlier today to take advantage of the long shadows provided by the trees, even doing that I was  wringing wet when I arrived home.  A/C will be on today for sure.

As I have mentioned previously we live in the city, however, because there is a large field and wooded area across the road from us, plus the fact all of the back gardens of the houses around us do not have fences or hedges it almost looks as if we live in a park.  Because of that we have a lot of wild life roaming around,  Deer, rabbits, ground hogs, skunks, squirrels and chipmunks.  All do some damage to properties from eating everything in sight to digging holes. We also have a lot of birds, wrens, cardinals, blue jays, american robins etc.  I always have my camera with me so take a number of pics, which I thought I would share some today.  Obviously not much going on around here today lol.

Mother ground hog and one of her babies.
Wren
Squirrel
Robin on her nest

Stay safe stay well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...