Monday, June 15, 2020

No aches or pains

About a month and a half ago, I, along with hubby did some work in the garden that two 78 year old's should not have been doing, digging up a huge boulder and I mean HUGE.  Ever since then I have had pains in my neck and shoulders, so have been taking it easy just doing the basics in the garden..  Because I felt no pain yesterday I decided to do some weeding etc. and today, is the best I have felt in a long, long time, as I had no pain at all.  Feeling so good I went for a walk and then did some more gardening this afternoon.  Fingers crossed I am fine tomorrow.

Because hair salons are now open, albeit with restrictions, I called the woman who does my hair, but the phone just rang and rang.  Tried a couple of times, same result.  The newspaper reported on Saturday about a hair dresser who is now booked up until the end of August.!!!!   I don't know about you but if my hair does not look the way I want it to, I feel terrible, so guess I am going to either feel miserable for the next couple of months, or get out those scissors again. 

Going to also do some more on a quilt,

Dinner tonight, we have some more pulled pork to use up,  some kind of veg, not sure what I feel like cooking yet, and a salad.  Dessert ,rice pudding.

Stay safe stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...