Thursday, June 04, 2020

Openiing Up

On the news today, the Premiere of Ontario has indicated that more businesses will be opening up soon.  On the mentioned list, among others was..............hair dressers, OMG I can get my hair cut.  I have, a couple of times snipped some off to trim it up a bit, however, it is in dire need of a professional cut.  Can't wait to hear what the time line is for these new openings.   My hair is usually quite short, it makes it easy to manage, now it is growing I feel like I am drowning in hair.   The only positive from my hair getting longer is that, I have a few curls and waves.

Housework this morning, mostly giving the bathrooms a good top to bottom clean, don't know how two people can make things looks unclean in such a short period of time.  We are not sloppy, tidying up as we go.

Currently writing this sitting on my front porch, it is shady and a little breeze once in awhile, quite pleasant.  Everything is quite, very little traffic, on a normal day we dont get a lot, but during this time, its next to none at all just people living on the nearby streets. 

Dinner tonight, ham and macaroni and cheese and a salad, have some stawberries to use up and also some of the jelly and fruit.  Easy dinner on a hot day.

Stay safe stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...