Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Whew.....

A breeze yesterday made for a nice day even though it was hot, and today, not much movement in the air at all, so it is going to feel hotter.   It's Summer in S.W. Ontario so it is expected, six months from now I am sure we would appreciate some of this heat. 

Spent a couple of hours in the sewing room yesterday, working on the challenge quilt which is being done with the members of the guild I belong to.  I have renewed appreciation for the people who design quilts,  I know there are computer programs to assist them, however, I use the reliable pencil, paper and ruler.  I am pleased with what I have done so far.  It's a secret so can't publish a photo until the reveal which should take place in October, time will tell.

Didn't get to update or publish this yesterday, so will add now.

After the heat of the day, the evening was nice, so we decided to go for a ride in the country with the top down.  As we returning home the sun was setting and the moon was starting to get higher in the sky.   Some photo's of what I saw through my camera lense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...