Thursday, July 16, 2020

Showers

Woke this morning to cloudy skies and showers most of the day so far.  It is very humid.

Yesterday I wrote about my trip to the dentist, in the mail yesterday, Hubby received a letter from his dental carrier, which advised, dentist would be adding $8.00 to $18.00 to each patients invoice, to cover their cost of the PPE's.  I am full aware they and well as their patients are to be protected from the virus, and I appreciate everything the staff have to do to make sure everyone is safe.  They, I believe are the medical profession's most at risk due to the nature of their work.  BUT, should we, patients, have to pay over and above the high cost dentists charge,  Rant over.

It is time for me to now catch up of birthday gifts for my four great grand children's birthdays, that I missed when everything was closed and we were in isolation.  Yesterday, I went to a children's clothing store looking for 12 month old girls outfits, O M G what cute little things they had for sale these days.  I could have gone crazy buying but resisted.   Settled on turquoise with pink flamingo pattern shorts with a matching top,  a soft orange coloured romper suit, and two story books.  One down three more to go, but have to wait and until I am advised of sizes for those.  I get to go shopping again.

Not much else happening today, however, must start thinking about dinner.



N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...