Friday, July 24, 2020

Lazy Day

Yesterday, not much was accomplished, Hubby doing a lot of thinking about his future, and I think he might have come to some kind of decision, but still mulling over everything.  Being a former teacher he looks at all of the different options and tries to make an educated decision.  Time will tell what he decides to do.  I have given him my input, but in the end it is up to him as to what he will do.

Did some sewing during the afternoon and went for a nice walk after dinner.  It was cool with a lovely breeze, so quite enjoyed it.  Think I will walk again this evening instead of during the heat of the day.  I am not much of an early morning person, not that I am a lay about, just need time to get moving around before I do anything.   

Sunny today with a few clouds and it is looking as if we are going to have a hot and humid weekend, if the forecast is correct.

Dinner tonight, pork chop, apple sauce, broccoli and a salad.  Dessert, fresh fruit.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...