Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Whew... it's hot

Yesterday was just too hot to do much of anything, but sit in the shade with a cool drink.
Temp reached 33*C on our thermometer, and when the humidity was factored in it felt as if it was in the low 40"s

It is still quite warm, however, we have a breeze and a bit of cloud cover, more seasonal temps will arrive later this week.

My hubby has a classic Mustang convertible, so last night we went for a three hour drive in the country, no where in particular just cruising.  Lots of farmers working late to prepare the land, and the smells good and bad which comes from farming country.   Not many cars on the road, so it was a pleasant drive.  Saw a flock of geese flying in formation and a  Turkey Vulture in a tree.  Note to myself, take along my camera next time we go for a ride.

Today I am going to plant some flowers in my urns in the front of  our house, and just putter in the garden, there is always something to do outside.

Not much sewing going on, I keep that for a rainy day.

Hope you are keeping busy, what are you doing today.

Stay safe, stay well.



Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...