Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Artist

It was a beautiful sunny day, no breeze, just the right kind of day to do some painting.  So we applied two coats on all of the wooden parts of the balcony,   Glad that is all done.   We purchased some floor paint late last year, it was on sale for $9.00 a steal for a gallon of paint with a very fine sand in it.  The paint was on a shelf for "ooopsy" mixtures, ones that were mixed wrong or the customer did not like the colour.  It is a nice grey just what we were looking for.  It went on easy with a roller, we have one more coat to apply.   Loving how it is looking.

I made a ham bone and bean soup yesterday and we had a bowl for our lunch, it was very tasty, hubby had two servings he liked it so much.   It was quite good actually I used a new recipe I had not used before, will use it again.   However, beans and me do not agree with each other.  If I could bottle the gas they cause, I could fly around the world in a hot air balloon.   LOL

We had a lovely piece of salmon for dinner, with cauliflower and a salad.  We seldom have potatoes, rice or pasta occasionally.  Jelly with fruit for dessert.  

Not much else happening today. 

Stay safe stay well stay home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...