We thought yesterday was chilly, today it is down right cold, with snow in the air and a bitter cold wind. Certainly not May weather, more like March. Soup for lunch today.
No gardening or outside activities today, so it might be the right time to see some of the TV programs we have recorded.
The Ontario government has issued an update which includes the opening of some stores, including garden centers, hardware stores and stores that have a door which opens to the street. There are strict rules and regulations which must be adhered to. Hopefully, there will be more openings in the near future to get the economy moving in the right direction, And also hope there is no second wave to bring everything back to a standstill.
Must go, some housework to be taken care before we sit down this afternoon.
Stay safe, stay well, stay home.
Friday, May 08, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picnic
Sunday was a lovely day, and as there are going to be very few of these days left, I couldn't let this one go without being outside. I ...
-
After a hectic first few days of June, I was a home body for a few days, which was just fine, as I could get the never ending housework, la...
-
SISTER YOUR LIFE WAS A BLESSING YOUR MEMORY A TREASURE YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND WORDS AND MISSED BEYOND MEASURE.
-
Music is what I have listened too on and off for the past week and I will tell you all about it, but first. Last Wednesday was the last meet...
No comments:
Post a Comment