Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Nippy Morning

Well, the temp did not quite reach the -5*C at our house, but we had a heavy frost, everything was white and  at 7:00 a.m. we had  to scrape the windows on the car so we could take advantage of the early hour shopping for seniors at the grocery store.  Not very many take advantage of that, as there were only five other shoppers, there were more staff than customers.  The only disadvantage I can say about going early is the veg's are not all out when we get there,  I usually go back to that area after all the other shopping is done.

My second eldest grand daughter and her husband were in a car accident last Wednesday, another vehicle went through a red light and hit them on the passenger side   Their car is not repairable so there must be a lot of damage done to it.  Gd has got a lot of bruises and is very sore, but thankfully no other injuries, her hubby was driving so he is OK.  Very very thankful they had none of their five children in the car at the time.  The insurance will get them another car and all the child car seats replaced because they were compromised.  One more thing to have to worry about especially at this time. 

My niece received her final chemo treatment today,  she will need to have a scan in the future, however, she is not sure when that might be due to the hospital situation at the present time.  Such a worry for her I am sure.

My youngest daughter, I have mentioned before, works in a hospital and apparently if she shows her ID badge at grocery stores, etc. she will be served first.  She has not used it as she feels she would be butting in line, I think I would feel the same way.

Chatty today, so will say

Stay safe stay will stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...