Just in time too. That is our weather for today, showers also during the night. Lawn is growing and it is going to need a cut within the next couple of days. Hubby outside now making sure the mower is running OK.
The leaves are starting to show on the maple trees in our back garden and I have seen some squirrels at the top of the trees eating all of the tender shoots. Fun to watch, hanging by the back legs and reaching to the end of the branches. The chipmunk is now feeding on the seeds under the bird feeder, so he/she survived the Winter. In the near future I will have to get the sugar water and feeder ready for the Baltimore Orioles for their return.
Today, is a day to go into the sewing room I think. I am working on a scrap quilt which is also finished. Sewing 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" strips to make the boarder, needing a lot of these, but getting there.
These quilts I gave to my three children and their spouses at Christmas 2017
Stay Safe Stay Well Stay Home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picnic
Sunday was a lovely day, and as there are going to be very few of these days left, I couldn't let this one go without being outside. I ...
-
After a hectic first few days of June, I was a home body for a few days, which was just fine, as I could get the never ending housework, la...
-
SISTER YOUR LIFE WAS A BLESSING YOUR MEMORY A TREASURE YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND WORDS AND MISSED BEYOND MEASURE.
-
Music is what I have listened too on and off for the past week and I will tell you all about it, but first. Last Wednesday was the last meet...



No comments:
Post a Comment