Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Granny Can't Visit

Today is one of my great grand daughter's 1st birthday, missing all of the cake and celebrations,  Happy Birthday, dear Vayda.   After  all of the self isolation is over I am going to throw a big party for all six of my great grand children, because I am going to miss all of them except one who had a b-day in October.  Also have a grand daughter who will be 18 in early June, have a feeling that will not happen either.

Showers today, hopefully bringing all of those May flowers in my garden.  A good day to do some sewing.might be a miss also.  One thing to be thankful for is, they are all well.

This quilt is the one I made for the birthday girl, Vayda, last year when she was born.  It is a one block wonder made from a Winnie The Pooh fabric.  Put some blocks in to filled in the quilt to the size I wanted.  Liked the way it turn out.

Finishing this post,  things are getting brighter outside, maybe we will see some sun today after all..

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Home

1 comment:

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...