Today is one of my great grand daughter's 1st birthday, missing all of the cake and celebrations, Happy Birthday, dear Vayda. After all of the self isolation is over I am going to throw a big party for all six of my great grand children, because I am going to miss all of them except one who had a b-day in October. Also have a grand daughter who will be 18 in early June, have a feeling that will not happen either.
Showers today, hopefully bringing all of those May flowers in my garden. A good day to do some sewing.might be a miss also. One thing to be thankful for is, they are all well.
This quilt is the one I made for the birthday girl, Vayda, last year when she was born. It is a one block wonder made from a Winnie The Pooh fabric. Put some blocks in to filled in the quilt to the size I wanted. Liked the way it turn out.
Finishing this post, things are getting brighter outside, maybe we will see some sun today after all..
Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picnic
Sunday was a lovely day, and as there are going to be very few of these days left, I couldn't let this one go without being outside. I ...
-
After a hectic first few days of June, I was a home body for a few days, which was just fine, as I could get the never ending housework, la...
-
SISTER YOUR LIFE WAS A BLESSING YOUR MEMORY A TREASURE YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND WORDS AND MISSED BEYOND MEASURE.
-
Music is what I have listened too on and off for the past week and I will tell you all about it, but first. Last Wednesday was the last meet...
Love the quilt.
ReplyDelete