That describes today, we have beautiful blue skies and warm sunshine. Still cool but it is promising to be warmer,
In a previous post I said I was a quilter, love making quilts for family, also like the designing side of the quilting process. Below I am showing a photo of my late Mother and the quilted portrait that I made from this photo.
This is the photo taken when she was 101 years old.
This is the quilted portrait.
I am pleased with the result, however, now see some things that I would change, or at least be aware of, if I did another portrait of another person.
That's me for today, heading outside to soak up some of those rays.
Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Home.
Monday, April 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picnic
Sunday was a lovely day, and as there are going to be very few of these days left, I couldn't let this one go without being outside. I ...
-
After a hectic first few days of June, I was a home body for a few days, which was just fine, as I could get the never ending housework, la...
-
SISTER YOUR LIFE WAS A BLESSING YOUR MEMORY A TREASURE YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND WORDS AND MISSED BEYOND MEASURE.
-
Music is what I have listened too on and off for the past week and I will tell you all about it, but first. Last Wednesday was the last meet...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very clever thing to do! Well done.
ReplyDeleteBom dia a todos a paz de Jesus e o Amor de Maria esteja comigo e com minha família 💕 Senhor faça se em nós instrumento de Vossa PAZ ❤️
ReplyDelete