Monday, April 27, 2020

Marvelous Monday

That describes today, we have beautiful blue skies and warm sunshine.  Still cool but it is promising to be warmer,

In a previous post I said I was a quilter, love making quilts for family, also like the designing side of the quilting process.  Below I am showing a photo of my late Mother and the quilted portrait that I made from this photo.

This is the photo taken when she was 101 years old. 
This is the quilted portrait.
I am pleased with the result, however, now see some things that I would change, or at least be aware of, if I did another portrait of another person.

That's me for today, heading outside to soak up some of those rays.

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Home.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very clever thing to do! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia a todos a paz de Jesus e o Amor de Maria esteja comigo e com minha família 💕 Senhor faça se em nós instrumento de Vossa PAZ ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...