Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Don't know what happened

Where did Monday go? Did I forget to post, I guess that was the reason. 

Here I am, grocery day, and honestly it is too damn hot to do too much of anything else.  The temp at 11:00 a. m. this morning was 28*C, and this afternoon, with the humidity factored in, feeling like 38*.

Had to find my hot weather clothes yesterday, so today I will be putting away all of the cold weather ones, and really must get rid of some of things hanging in the closet.   I want to refresh some of the older things, nothing wrong with them, just been around longer than they should have been.  They will go to a charity shop, they are all clean and fairly uptodate fashion wise, so someone could get some use out of them.  Just hate throwing things away.  I worked in an office, so needed to be dressed quite well, this is going back twenty one years when there was a dress requirement, not like now when anyone can wear anything.  I am the same size as I was back then,   Hip hip hooray,  so can still wear them,  BUT they need to go.  

Hubby is having problems with his feet, so he bought a new pair of shoes and some insoles which he is hoping well help the situation.  Finally, I think he is realizing he cannot do the things he use to do, and that is not sitting too well with him.  But over the past few months he is slowing down somewhat.  Too many aches and pains after a days work are not fun any more.

My youngest granddaughter will be having her  20th birthday, June 5th, only Dad will be there on the weekend to celebrate, Mum could not get the time off, hospital needs her this weekend.  GD was home all last week, due to the storm taking out the power for the whole time, she returned yesterday.

Lunch time, chat later.


3 comments:

  1. Good news your dress size hasn't changed, you must be doing something right! Some cooler weather is on the way (here at least) so just find something to do indoors until it cools off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous. At least I can still wear my earrings from 21 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am just fortunate, try to active and eat a balanced diet. Also, fortunate to be healthy, I am sure if I had health issues things could change drastically.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...