Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Busy

I have been busy in the garden for too many days in a row and now suffering.  When will I learn, my mind says "you can do it" but the body say "no, you can't".

It's my neck and shoulders that are giving me a lot of grief at present.  The repetitious movements of  raking, digging and everything really, does not do my upper body much good.  

Will really have to concentrate on doing nothing outside tomorrow, just sitting.  I am afraid I will need to be tied down to accomplish that.  However, going to do my best.  There is a binding that needs to be attached to a quilt and some of that is hand sewing so should do that to keep me busy.

Got our groceries this morning, store did not have many customers, the shelves are actually looking well stocked too.  Still a few empty spaces on the cereal aisle.

Another beautiful sunny day, however, we also have gusty winds.   

Hubby cut the lawns for the first time yesterday, it was so nice to smell the freshly cut grass again. Some of the grass was growing faster than some of the other areas, now it all even and looking good.

Better get dinner going, chat later.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are pacing yourself today. Things really take off in the Spring. My grass already needs its second cut!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...