Friday, May 06, 2022

Fingers and Toes

Went for my mani/pedi this morning,  could have stayed in the messaging chair for a lot longer  than I was, it felt so good.  I have decided to have a pedi again when my toe nails are too long and need another cut.  Will not bother with my fingernails as I  can do them myself plus gardening season is starting soon and not much use having them done and then working in the dirt etc.

Have not done much these past two days but, I have been busy, looking for paint for the floor of the balcony.  We only did it two years ago and it is peeling off so we need to do it again.  We wanted to find some textured paint, however, it seems not to exist any more.  We suspect it is because of all the new woods and plastic stuff for floors it has been discontinued.Then we went looking for grass seed, fertilizer and peat moss.  Had a hard time finding the peat moss, but got a couple of bales today at a hardware stores garden centre.   The weather forecast is looking good for the next week, so both the painting and lawn work will be taken care of. 

Going to a birthday party for a great granddaughter tomorrow, to give her the book.  My youngest granddaughter can now move into her new  to her apartment, both she and her Mother have been living in a hotel for the past week, so it will nice for her to get settled in.  

It has been a cloudy windy day and I seem to have got a chill when outside in Hubby's daughter's back garden. It was a cold strong wind, one that went right through you, so now I have my fuzzy socks on and finally warming up.  Maybe a nice cup of hot tea will help too.

Well the hockey game is on TV, so I am off to watch it.



1 comment:

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...