Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A little bit of this and that

Yesterday was cloudy, so one of those day when I do not have much energy.  The weather seems to be a big factor in how energetic wise I feel these days.  So I slugged away at things in the house during the morning, sun came out and I did some sewing until the air warmed up and then went and did some gardening for 3/4 hr.  See, I can only do a bit at a time.  We will see how long that lasts.

Today, was grocery day, different shelves were void of product, chicken and again the cereal was most notable.  The bill keeps on going up, did not get any meat this week as in the past few weeks we have been stocking up on some of the specials.  

This afternoon I get my hair done, and do some errands, need printer paper, go to the bank, drug store and may just stop at the garden centre.  The price of gasoline today was 2:09 a ltr.   May have to get the old grey mare some new walking shoes, might be cheaper in the long run.

A friend called yesterday and needed a companion to go and see Downton Abbey at the theatre next week.   I love that show when it was on TV, so looking forward to seeing the movie.  On Sunday next I will visit my parents grave and put on the new saddle and then visit my sister,   Monday, as I said the movie, Thursday quilting meeting.   Busy next week.   Have been waiting for that for a long time, so taking advantage of all the things I can do again.  We may also end up going to the local baseball game depending on the weather.  

It is lunch time soon, so should think about what we will have today.  So for now enjoy your day, I certainly will.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have a busy week ahead of you but all lovely things to look forward to. Good to see you pacing yourself - even if you don't want to!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...