Thursday, June 02, 2022

Only in Canada

Yesterday morning, shorts and the coolest top I could find was the apparel of the day, when I went for my walk after dinner, cold weather gear was changed into.   We had an afternoon thunderstorm with rain which was the forefront of a cold system coming into the area.  This morning it is considerably cooler.

Today, I got up at 5:00 A.M. to watch the Trooping of the colour from the UK.  Tomorrow, will be a 5:30 A.M. alarm set, so I can see the church service.   The time difference sure does make an early morning, I can see an early bedtime tonight.

 Today, is also election day here too, so will go an cast my vote sometime today.  Don't know if will do any good but, if the candidate of vote for does not get in, at least I know I voted.   People who do the most complaining are the ones who do not do their duty to vote.   The news a couple of days ago reported a very low percentage of eligible voters actually do cast a ballot. 

Well, I should get moving or I will end up having a Nana nap.


2 comments:

  1. Your part of Canada sounds like my part of Australia. Don't like the weather? Give it a minute and it will change!
    If one doesn't vote one cannot complain. Simple really. Good on you for stepping up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote didn't count either and I was so disappointed with the result. Four more years of "you know who"!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...