Monday, June 06, 2022

Monday....again

 That weekend went by very quickly, however, have very little to show for it.  

We both slept in a little bit yesterday, due to some early mornings previously, the rest of the day was very lazy for us.  Hubby is having issues with his feet, not sure why  and therefore we don't know how to treat it, it could mean a trip to see the Dr. if it does not improve.

I watched the pageant on Youtube yesterday, as it was not on TV, skipped through some of it, as it seemed to be moving slowly.  Prince Louis, enjoyed himself watching it all, sitting all that time for a youngster is quite difficult, however, he did very well.

Cooler yesterday with a brief afternoon shower, more rain is expected this afternoon and tomorrow, should be a couple of good days to do some sewing and also start reading the two books I have.  I used to do a lot of reading when I was living alone, have not done any for quite a while, life got in the way.   Now, age is telling me I should do a bit more, so that is on my agenda during the Summer months when it is just too hot to do much of anything else.

Should get myself moving by going to get the mail,  won't misplace the key this time.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch a lot but what I saw had so much happiness. I hope hubby's feet improve. Could it be plantar fasciitis? Very painful.

    ReplyDelete

All fixed and moving

 Joyce the Janome, only need a little fix, which did not take too long at the shop, so she is now back in the sewing room.  Sally the Singer...